miércoles, 24 de mayo de 2017

15 - LISTA o INTELIGENTE



LETTERS TO JULIA

            Dear Julia, some days ago you wanted to know what I like most in Eugenio and I told you: “I like him to be like he is”.

            The reason is, that way, I can be the way I am.

            Another of your questions was the meaning the word “politics” has for me, and I answered: “the way of rulling society”.

            It´s very remarkable your interest in receiving information.

            Yesterday on the tram I took part in two kids´conversation and raised the difference between “clever” and “intelligent”.

            -“It´s similar”, they answered.
                        -“No, it´s not”, I told them.

            Intelligence is inter-binding the best options and being clever is realizing what is happening.

            Today, having a walk, I´ve remembered BEING is the essence and EXISTING the existence and I´ve concluded the following:


            Dear Julia: “You Are Ready to Be Intelligent”.




No hay comentarios: