sábado, 23 de septiembre de 2023

2- PIDIENDO AUXILIO



 
El Grito - Eduard Munch




Zaragoza, 1980.  Waking up from anaesthesia.

I was waken up by an absolutely sad voice in the distance calling for help:
            Please, help me!.
I listened to it again, paying more attention, and it seemed to me as if nobody heard it.
            Wasn´t anybody nearby?.
I wanted to help, but I was so weak that getting up and taking the initiative was an impossible task for me.
That woman went on asking for help, closer and closer to me.
I had to do something, overcoming that tiredness and finding the way of joining my voice to hers.
Finally, I was able to do it and, in that moment, when I could cry with her, I was revealed that voice was mine. It was me who asked for help.
To tell you how lovingly that abandoned me took shelter and how she opened the door to joy, you need that space love lends us.
The mistery is there´s only a door, and it´s just a way in.
(Traducción: María Rubio)                         


Zaragoza, 1980

Me despertó una tristísima voz a lo lejos que pedía auxilio:

¡Por favor, ayúdenme!

Volví a escucharla con un poco más de atención y me pareció que nadie la oía.

¿No había nadie cerca?

Yo quería ayudar pero estaba tan débil que era empresa imposible levantarme y tomar cualquier iniciativa.

Aquella mujer seguía pidiendo ayuda, cada vez más cerca de mí.

Tenía que hacer algo, sobreponerme a esa fatiga y encontrar la forma de unir mi voz a la suya.

Finalmente pude hacerlo, y en ese momento, cuando ya pude gritar con ella, se me desveló que esa voz era la mía. Que era yo quien pedía auxilio.

Para contarte con qué amorosidad se cobijo en mí ese yo abandonado y cómo abrió la puerta a la alegría, se necesita ese espacio que nos presta el amor.

El misterio es que solo hay una puerta y es de entrada.
 
María Bernad                             



No hay comentarios: